Last Updated: April 05, 2021
Pfizer Inc. respects your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes our practices in connection with the information collected through HemMobile (the "App"). By using the App, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
For additional details about how we collect and use personal information, including applicable U.S. state privacy rights and notices for California residents, please visit https://privacycenter.pfizer.com/State-app-policy
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
The App collects the information you choose to provide. This may include, for example:
- Postal address
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Type of Hemophilia
- Type of Factor
- Your Infusions and Infusion Location
- Your Bleeds and Bleed Location
- Your Pain
- Factor Supply
- Activity Information generated through the use of your custom wearable
If you provide or permit the App to collect any information relating to another person, you are telling us that you have the authority to do so and to permit the App to use the information as described in this Privacy Notice.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may choose to share reports or other messages generated by the App with others. If you do, the report will be sent to the person(s) you designate using the email functionality on your device.
We may also use information you provide:
- To provide the App's functionality and related customer service to you.
- To respond to your inquiries
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the App and changes to our terms.
- To allow you to send messages to another person, such as a caregiver or health care provider.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis; audits; fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products; enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
We may disclose the information you provide:
- To our affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
- To our third-party service providers, to provide services such as data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send a message through the App.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may also use and disclose the information you provide as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may aggregate the information that you and other App users provide. If we do, we may use and disclose such aggregated information for any purpose. Aggregated information does not personally identify you or any other user.
- Information about your device, such as your screen resolution, operating system, device manufacturer and model, language and browser type. We use this information to ensure that the App functions properly.
- Information about your use of the App, including content viewed, features used and the dates and times of your interactions with the App. We use this information to understand how users engage with the App and to customize and improve the App experience.
GOOGLE FIT® Application
HemMobiletm when authorized by you can send and receive information from the Google Fit® application. The Activity data logged by you in HemMobiletm shall be displayed in Google Fit® when Google Fit® is synced with HemMobiletm. Steps and Activity(workout) data logged by you in Google Fit® shall be displayed on the HemMobiletm Activity and Reports screen when Google Fit® is synced with HemMobiletm.
We may use and disclose the information described in this section for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on DNT, the browser sends a message to websites requesting that they not track the user. At this time, Pfizer does not respond to these signals. For information about DNT, visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the information collection, use, disclosure or security practices, or other practices, of any third party, including any third party operating a service to which the App links. The inclusion of a link within the App does not imply our endorsement of the linked service.
YOUR PRIVACY CONTROLS
You may stop all collection of information by the App by uninstalling the App. You may stop the receipt of push notifications through your device settings.
USE BY MINORS
The App is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. If you are at least 13 years of age but less than 18 years of age, you will need your parent's or legal guardian's permission to use the App. Please consult with your parent or legal guardian before installing the App.
The App is controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. The information we collect through the App may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the App, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Notice. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Notice in the App. Your use of the App following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice was last updated as of the "Last Updated" date shown above.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
235 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017